Tuesday, August 25th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The accountability of Mercer County Board of Elections Director Lynn Wylds and Deputy Director Denise Fullenkamp was questioned Monday afternoon. Board of elections member Toni Slusser requested the payroll cards and a year's w . . .
Things looked positive for the Celina girls soccer team after 40 minutes of play. The defense played strong as always-tough Findlay held just a 1-0 lead at the half. That all changed after Ashley Miller scored her first goal of . . .
Burkettsville resident Dwayne E. Lorton showed no emotion Monday afternoon as Mercer County Common Pleas Court Judge Jeffrey Ingraham sentenced him to 20 years in prison on four counts of rape. All the incidents involved a girl u . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Sovinski put back on the ballot; 3 others are off
• Arcanum man dies from mid-air collision
• Coldwater to get more coverage for less money
• Man to be sentenced for vehicular homicide
• Canal gates will be bought
• Suspects appear in court for sentencing on drug charges
• Antique tractor run set in St. Marys
• Bulldogs open WBL with win at Defiance