Friday, January 7th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Mercer and Shelby county officials are seeking a permanent jurisdiction for a tiny tract of land that lies between them. According to Mercer County real estate records, the 1.62-acre tract in question is in the extreme southeas . . .
ST. MARYS - It came down to the last bout to decide the winner of the Western Buckeye wrestling match between Celina and St. Marys. Actually, it took a bit longer and a look at the rule book. After Celina's Sam Phares scored . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Fallen officer
• Celina looks to buy fire vehicles
• Commissioners to award courthouse bids
• Man uses faith to simplify his life
• Snider's free throws lift Wapakoneta over Celina
• Flyers overcome slow start to down Redskins
• Roughriders rally to beat Wildkittens
• Nickell playing in All-Star contest
• Celina to honor two on Saturday