Wednesday, March 9th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
LIMA - Jurors in the aggravated murder case of Dr. Mark Wangler will hear a retired orthopedic surgeon testify regarding a conversation he had with the anesthesiologist in the weeks prior to Kathy Wangler's September 2006 death d . . .
WAPAKONETA - The two Division IV district semifinal games played at Redskin Gymnasium on Tuesday night showed why it doesn't get much better than high school tournament basketball. In the first game, the Spencerville Bearcats o . . .
FORT RECOVERY - Two people from Portland, Ind., were indicted on Tuesday with charges stemming from a 2009 investigation into the practices of VonderHaar Meat Market in Fort Recovery. Darren M. Sain, 50, and LaDonna L. Williams . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• County unemployment rate lowest in the state
• New radio tower in Fort Recovery will fix emergency services' dead zones
• Pet owners need to stoop and scoop
• Council works to better communicate with public
• Principals' contracts renewed
• Parkway school BOE discusses Senate Bill 5
• Finalizing school budget depends on Senate Bill 5
• Bar/grill opens in Celina
• Defense sparks Indians to victory over Flyers
Tuesday, June 20
Monday, June 19
Saturday, June 17
Friday, June 16
Wednesday, June 14