Wednesday, February 5th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - The county jail staff soon will be armed with a new tool when making rounds to check inmates. The Pipe is a hand-held device that reads metal touch memory buttons/discs placed on or near cell doors to document welfare . . .
CELINA - The Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation is taking steps on several fronts to cut costs and improve service, BWC Administrator Stephen Buehrer said. He brought that message to more than 20 local businesspeople at a for . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Same story: Snow slams area again
• First Wining About Winter gains backing
• Spring start planned for major expansion of Marion industrial park
• Mercer County gets additional funds to demolish more blighted houses
• Knights hold off Bulldogs
• Celina girls play well in loss to Crestview
• Goldschmidt resigning from Mariners
• Cavaliers crank up scoring late for win