Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Wednesday, October 8th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
MINSTER - An Auglaize County judge on Monday affirmed Minster officials' decision to terminate a police officer earlier this year. Common pleas court Judge Frederick Pepple made the ruling in a civil suit filed in April against . . .
MINSTER - A couple of weeks ago, the Minster Wildcats were 0-5 in the Midwest Athletic Conference and in desperate need of a jolt to finish off the second half of the 2014 campaign. With the volleyball tournament looming a lit . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• County nabs grant to fix water lines
• Minster awards contract to St. Henry firm
• More artists sought for Celina Fall Art Walk
• Rockford plans stricter enforcement
• Contracts approved for multiple road projects
• Cavaliers stay perfect in MAC
• Redskins fall in five to Tigers
• Bulldogs roll past Wildcats
• Roughriders suffer first WBL loss to Titans