Tuesday, October 14th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLDWATER - Gov. John Kasich on Monday afternoon said a limited but caring government can empower all Ohioans by putting more money in their pockets and helping them develop God-given talents through lifelong education. Kasich . . .
ST. MARYS - The phrase "Go, Celina" isn't typically uttered by those in St. Marys. It was okay to say that if you were a St. Marys soccer fan on Monday night. Roughly an hour after St. Marys posted a 4-0 win over Kenton t . . .
CELINA - Wapakoneta needed a win on Monday to claim the Western Buckeye League boys soccer title. Celina was ready to play the role of spoiler. The Bulldogs led 2-1 at the half before Wapak scored with 25 minutes left in the . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Kids take close look at yucky side of life
• Celina council OKs contract with workers
• Resident chimes in with complaint about late-night St. Marys bells
• St. Henry considers ordinance limiting drones
• Minimum wage boost to cost village more, Coldwater councilors learn
• Marion school board OKs 5-year forecast
• New Bremen to apply for loan for street work
• Celina starts busy week with win over Elida
• Playoff picture becoming more clear
• Area players named to All-WOSL team