Saturday, October 18th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A national plan to regionalize American Red Cross services has resulted in a major loss of Mercer County volunteers and skepticism by former area leaders. The local transformation combines the resources and volunteers of seven . . .
ST. HENRY - Sometimes it becomes immediately apparent at the start of the game that one team is more motivated to win than the other. The St. Henry Redskins used a lot of heart and a little help from the wind to score two firs . . .
Area trick or treat and Halloween party times are as follows: Celina • 2-4 p.m. Oct. 26: parade line-up at the South Main Street municipal parking lot; 2:15 p.m., pre-judging will begin; 4-6 p.m., trick or treat. . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Still time to harvest crops
• Communities to decide library levies
• Grand Lake beaver trappers must travel to Xenia to register
• Flyers surge past Indians
• Celina cruises to rout of Shawnee
• Cavs rebound with win
• Redskins contain 'Riders, win 24-7
• Blue Jays blast past Panthers