Thursday, October 9th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
MONTEZUMA - A land lab highlighting a natural area near Grand Lake and an observation tower to view the site will be dedicated Saturday. The public is invited to the 4 p.m. event at the 80-acre Gilliland Nature Sanctuary northe . . .
The rivalry between the Marion Local Flyers and Coldwater Cavaliers reaches back to the autumn of 1955, and counting the 10 meetings from 1945-1954 when Marion Local was pre-dated by Maria Stein St. John's, their history has manu . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Annexation gaffe delays solution to sewer problem
• Sewage systems must be tracked by officials
• School board considers new $30,000 phone system
• Run Boy Run launches second national tour
• Driving for state success
• Former local standouts doing well
• Cavaliers, Flyers get ready for clash of champions
• Goal Line