Wednesday, October 29th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Mercer and Auglaize county commissioners on Tuesday took steps to secure funding to help fix the most polluted waterway entering Grand Lake - Coldwater Creek. The six commissioners - who jointly head the state-sanction . . .
CELINA - A St. Henry man cannot enter the business he co-owns or initiate contact with employees after pleading no contest to charges related to a camera he placed in the business's restroom. Timothy A. Knapke, co-owner of Tru . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Some critical of proposed lodging tax
• Coldwater schools top administrators get raises
• Heritage board plans final push for park levy
• Suspect could get long term on meth charges
• Coldwater boosters' drive progresses
• Wildcats looking to make history
• Bulldogs not satisfied just making regionals