Tuesday, October 9th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
There are 100 games throughout the season that can affect a team's computer points. The 10 games the team plays, and the nine other games each of their opponents play the rest of the season. After the seventh week of the seaso . . .
Local officials are not yet concerned about epizootic hemorrhagic disease (EHD), a common white-tailed deer virus found in Ohio cattle for the first time in August, but agree producers should be aware of it. "I've had no calls . . .
A group has formed to challenge the proposed ethanol plant to be built between Celina and St. Marys. Citizens Acting Responsibly for the Environment (CARE) - organized by Jill Myers and Pam Hudson, both of Celina, and Margi Mou . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina councilors may hike own pay
• Voters to pick leaders in Jackson, Salem and Washington townships
• Mayor to write letter in support of liquor license
• State officials choose local MR/DD administrator to work at state level
• Officials taking time to close down power plant
• Financial forecast looks toward the red
• Celina council agrees to replace boiler burner
• Apparent drug overdose causes local man's death
• EQIP funds available to Mercer County farmers
• Lehman takes down Parkway in three games
• Easy win for Minster in three games
Thursday, March 6
Tuesday, March 4