Friday, March 9th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ADA - The St. Henry football team won a state championship with a physical style of play. The Redskins brought that same physicality to the basketball court in their 56-47 win over Ottawa-Glandorf on Thursday night at Ohio Nort . . .
DAYTON - Even without superstars O.J. Mayo and Bill Walker, North College Hill is pretty good. The defending Division III state champs faced off against Versailles at the University of Dayton Arena in the UD Section II District . . .
I visited a local flower shop recently and spied a beautiful potted purple plant whose leaves resembled shamrocks, or clover. Dainty lavender flowers topped the plant. I learned the plant is known as the Lucky Shamrock (Oxalis . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Decision still not buckled down for use of seat belts on buses
• Putting forth effort proves beneficial
• Grant to help pay for St. Rt. 29 work
• Workshop set on monitoring birds
• Officials discuss what to throw away
• Coldwater Chamber honors citizens, businesses with awards
• Wapak warehouse on fire
• Rangers cash in during first trip to the regional level
• New Knoxville boys rake in D-IV honors
• Local pastor shares inspiration of idols
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, March 11
Saturday, February 4