Saturday, October 18th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
MARIA STEIN - Senior Night couldn't have gone much better for the Marion Local Flyers, who kept themselves in the thick of the playoff race with a resounding 55-7 win over the visiting Fort Recovery Indians. The win moves Mario . . .
NEW BREMEN - After back-to-back lop-sided losses, New Bremen pulled out of the Midwest Athletic Conference cellar with a victory on Friday night. The Cardinals' defense forced four turnovers, including the first three intercept . . .
Compiled by Gary R. Rasberry Evan Burgei's one-yard run for a touchdown with 9:47 left in the third quarter allowed St. John's to come back from a 19-7 deficit to beat St. Henry 21-19 at Stadium Park in Delphos on Friday nigh . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina Bryson pool leak fix to cost at least $8,000
• Independent, incumbent GOP candidate vye for commissioner
• Democrat, incumbent GOP candidate vye for commissioner
• Cavs clinch at least share of MAC
• Celina gets hammered on the road by Titans
• Too much Mauk for St. Marys
• Five-way tie for first in the WBL standings
Friday, March 16
Thursday, March 15
Wednesday, March 14
Tuesday, March 13
Monday, February 26