Tuesday, October 14th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLDWATER - The bumpy ground behind the old Smith School isn't as inviting these days to the students who once slung acorns and played Fox and Goose on the 'ole playground. "We played Andy Over and had lots of acorn fights out . . .
Only two weeks remain in the high school football regular season. The first area team has clinched a playoff spot, and later this week we will be able to make projections as to who is likely to make the playoffs and who is not. . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Area woman feels pinch during lockout
• Night lights in Zuma on ballot
• Curb appeal project has begun in St. Henry
• Treasurer: Levy needs to pass to keep programs
• Financial concepts to be taught beginning 2010
• Resident brings complaint of reckless drivers to council
• Funds still available to farmers in Grand Lake Watershed