Saturday, October 21st, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLDWATER - Soggy fields, rodents and fungi have made finding the perfect pumpkin for a jack-o-lantern a little more difficult this fall. The state of Ohio - ranking third in the nation last year for the largest pumpkin crop - . . .
VERSAILLES - What a difference a week makes. Friday night the Versailles Tigers came back to earth with a thud as the St. Henry Redskins used a punishing running game and a stifling defense to rout the Tigers 51-8 in Midwest A . . .
ANNA - The high school football playoffs don't start for two weeks yet, but as far as the Marion Local Flyers are concerned, the postseason began a week ago. The Flyers needed another victory over a solid team Friday night to s . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Commissioners approve rezoning for development
• Minster residents will vote on two school levies Nov. 7
• Board hires mental health service provider to help troubled students
• Cavaliers win share of MAC
• Celina loses Battle of Bulldogs
• Roughriders roll over Elida
• Wapak wins share of WBL with win
• Wildcats hold off Panthers
• Blue Jays shut out Cardinals