Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Monday, October 22nd, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A Marion Local High School student has a confirmed case of a bacterial infection known as Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus or MRSA. Unlike highly publicized cases of the so-called "superbug," the young man has a str . . .
MINSTER - Pumpkins decorated the steps leading to St. Augustine Catholic Church Sunday night as local teenagers found a unique and timely way to share their message. "We lose 4,000 babies each day in this country to abortion," . . .
SHAWNEE TOWNSHIP - St. Marys may have knocked Celina out of Western Buckeye League contention during the regular season, but the Bulldogs got the last laugh by ending the Roughriders' postseason. Two second-half scores held up . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina officials back Illinois power plant
• Council to vote on pay hike
• St. Marys area voters to decide on school tax issue
• St. Marys area voters to decide on councilors
• Auglaize commissioner Ivo Kramer plans to retire
• Celina marches past Elida on way to sectional crown
• Schmitmeyer achieves All-Ohio status
• St. Henry sneaks by Parkway; Coldwater rolls to a victory
• Marion, New Bremen advance in three games
• Minster sweeps district titles
• Celina CC teams advance