Tuesday, October 5th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - Carp derbies, popular on Grand Lake in the 1950s, may be held as a way to reduce the lake's population of rough fish and increase game fish. Tom Knapke, facilitator of the Lake Restoration Commission, told members o . . .
CELINA - For the last 21 years, the Grand Lake Mariners have been a fixture on the summer entertainment schedule for many area residents. However, summer college baseball at Jim Hoess Field in Westview Park may be coming to an . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Van Wert man jailed, charged with murder
• Senator visits Dannon yogurt plant in Minster
• Couple looks forward to happier days ahead
• Utility rates to stay the same
• Surcharge to help defray costs
• Marion Local wins matchup between state-ranked teams
• Celina ties with Elida
• Volunteers, supplies sought for cover crop study
• Disaster declaration makes aid available