Thursday, October 14th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
WAPAKONETA - The Neil Armstrong Air and Space Museum's capital campaign received a jump start last week, thanks to three local businesses. Joint Township District Memorial Hospital in St. Marys, and G.A. Wintzer and Son Co. and . . .
CELINA - Algaeventure Systems, the Marysville-based company conducting the silica test on Grand Lake and researching how to turn algae into a biofuel, now has an office at 1049 West Bank Road. Chad Hummell, Algaeventure's manag . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• SWCD chief expects minimal impact from cuts in 2011 budget
• Race to the Top funding sought by school
• Strangled grandmother discovered by daughter
• Five-year forecast presented to BOE
• Man enters not guilty plea to felony sex charges
• New program set to stop bullying at high school
• Projecting the playoff future for local teams
• Celina has plenty to play for in the final three games
• Grand Lake Football Primer