Wednesday, October 13th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
GRAND LAKE - The Lake Restoration Commission (LRC) may change its makeup, but the group's goal of a cleaner Grand Lake will remain the same. Exploratory discussions are under way to decide if the LRC, which has raised about $55 . . .
NEW BREMEN - An economist with the Federal Reserve System believes the U.S. economy is improving, even though the slower than expected rebound continues to be a source of concern for many. LaVaughn M. Henry, vice president and . . .
MARIA STEIN - A special group of seniors celebrated in style on Tuesday in their final match at The Hangar, as the Marion Local Flyers wrapped up their second straight Midwest Athletic Conference title with a 25-15, 25-15, and 25 . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• County plans to end pay freeze, hike insurance fee
• Private funds sought to expand Extension staff
• Grandson pleads insanity in grandmother's death
• Funds sought for sewer projects
• ODOT: Crashes with deer likely to spike
• Officials consider laptops for students
• Auto dealer moves to larger space
• Family restaurant marks 25th
• St. Marys shares WBL title with O-G
• Titans hand Bulldogs first defeat of season
• Celina's win sets up big showdown on Thursday
• Last week caused shift in positioning
• Parkway cruises past Coldwater in three
Tuesday, February 21
Monday, February 20
Saturday, February 18
Friday, February 17