Friday, September 27th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The area's first water cleansing treatment train at Prairie Creek will debut to the public next weekend. The site can be toured from 1 to 5 p.m. Oct. 5 and 6 on the south side of Grand Lake along state Route 219, east of Kittle . . .
FORT RECOVERY - Most people don't know about Fort Recovery, says Jack Hemmelgarn in the new documentary "Forgotten Histories: The Battles of Wabash and Fort Recovery." "They come here, and they say, 'that can't be true because . . .
MARIA STEIN - Marion Local used a balanced hitting attack and strong defense to defeat St. Henry 25-15, 25-20, 22-25 and 25-12 during Thursday's matchup of Midwest Athletic Conference volleyball unbeatens at The Hangar Division . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• County expects energy savings with new contract
• The Potter House asking city to vacate alley
• New Lake Facilities Authority to debut
• Grants pave way for street improvements in Mendon
• Family Life Center seeks aid for its pro-life mission
• Bulldogs one of four teams on top of WBL
• Celina rallies from early deficit
• Celina has solid first day at WBL tourney
• Wildcats capture D-III sectional golf championship