Tuesday, August 29th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Damage was reported Monday night in rural St. Henry and in the village of New Knoxville after a slow-moving storm brought high winds and dumped several inches of rain throughout the Grand Lake area. Sirens sounded in six Mercer . . .
Water rates will rise 21 percent in Celina over the next six months after Celina City Council members finalized their plans for an increase at Monday's meeting. A second phase of increases is expected after a formal cost study . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Projects to get state funding
• Developer gets half of what he requested
• Officials investigate possible overdose
• Shutting the door on public
• Hoping to play the blues in St. Marys
• Supreme Court to review who pays landfill costs
• Service fees may change
• USDA predicting record statewide corn harvest
• Kaup reaches digs milestone for Orange
• Celina tennis still unbeaten overall