Saturday, September 2nd, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The Ohio Department of Agriculture (ODA) and Ohio EPA are investigating a state permitted layer hen operation in Darke County after manure-laden runoff from the farm got into Fort Creek and the Wabash River just west of Fort Reco . . .
ST. MARYS - A ball-hawking defense set up St. Marys' first two touchdowns and the Roughriders ran out to a 21-0 lead before settling for a 21-8 win over Celina in the Battle of Grand Lake on Friday night at Skip Baughman Stadium. . . .
MARIA STEIN - The Coldwater Cavaliers put together an almost flawless first half of football Friday night, while the Marion Local Flyers had two quarters that they would rather forget. Coldwater took a 20-0 lead into the half-t . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Sky is the limit when this duo remodels
• Boaters urged to use caution near Windy Point
• Area woman pleads guilty to stabbing
• Celina mom sentenced for leaving baby home alone
• Puthoff carries the load for Redskins
• Cardinals pull off upset in OT
• Tigers prevail in tight matchup
• Parkway wins it in five-minute span
• Western Buckeye League Roundup
• Flyers strong in victory over Cavs