Tuesday, September 12th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
MARIA STEIN - Jenna Watercutter, a seventh-grader from St. Henry, knows all about heroes. There are three in her family, grandpa Albert Steinbrunner, uncle Vern Steinbrunner and cousin Matt Galdeen, she says while visiting the . . .
Members of the private Lake Development Corporation (LDC) on Monday expressed frustration over an alleged lack of oversight of small and medium livestock farms and a lack of ODNR funds for dredging Grand Lake. Water quality dat . . .
What do antique tractors and poker have in common? The first Antique Tractor Poker Run on Sept. 23 in Auglaize County. Three area farmers, John Moeller and Lee Sudman, both of St. Marys, and Allen Paul, New Bremen, are organi . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Superintendent: Small counties face devastation
• Indiana man charged in fatal crash in May
• Required Ohio maintenance plan accepted by BOE
• Position filled for utilities clerk and administrative assistant
• Council authorizes liquor permit application
• Council to vote on ordinance prohibiting outdoor furnaces
• Citizens tip leads to deputies to marijuana plants
• Regular season already a third of the way through
• Cavs cruise in three to keep Cougars winless
• St. Marys records first win of the year