Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Monday, September 25th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. HENRY - In one squish, the Pruden family's 100-plus-year-old apple press produces 135 gallons of cider. The old, wooden press is layered with up to 50 bushels of apples at one time. If running non-stop all day, it can make . . .
A year after missing out on the Midwest Athletic Conference's top honor for boys golf, Kurt Riethman wanted to make sure that he did all he could to win the honor this year. The Coldwater junior capped off a spectacular year by . . .
Compiled by Ryan Hines and Gary R. Rasberry With league cross country meets coming up in the next several weeks, area teams started posting lower times at several area meets. A number of area teams headed to the Van Wert . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Sewage treatment needs are in dispute
• Getting students off on the right foot
• BOE asking for public input
• Council to apply for additional grant
• Virginia man dies in fatal traffic accident
• Hines wins pair of Crown features