Wednesday, December 20th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Still practicing medicine at 93 years old, Dr. James J. Otis of Celina reminisces between some of his last scheduled appointments. Otis, better known as Dr. Jim, plans to retire at the end of the year, capping a career that spa . . .
Booing at a referee's bad call or chanting "airball" will no longer be allowed at some area high school basketball games. School officials in the Western Buckeye League (WBL) will be enforcing a new policy this year that preven . . .
DELPHOS - Most coaches say that the most improvement that a team makes during the season comes from the first game of the season to the second contest. Tuesday night the St. Henry Redskins took a giant leap forward rebounding f . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Ho, ho, ho, where's the snow?
• Village employees receive pay increase
• Officials OK plans for new sewer system
• Students go along with policy
• Judge requests funds to increase pay for staff
• Boiler repairs to be complete in February
• Village employees will get raises
• Fitness business opens in Celina
• Coldwater unable to find an answer for Elida's defense
• Celina second of five in wrestling showcase
• Kentner sets scoring mark for Wapak at Maria Stein