Tuesday, December 12th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
WAPAKONETA - Auglaize County Health Department employees are feeling the same pinch as many other area workers after receiving a raise in wages nixed by a loss of insurance coverage and higher deductibles. Following an executiv . . .
ST. MARYS - The undefeated St. John's Blue Jays used a strong defensive effort over the final 17 minutes to subdue a valiant effort by the St. Marys Roughriders, 50-36, on Monday night in girls nonleague action at McBroom Gymnasi . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Time Warner users may lose some local channels
• Health insurance premiums to increase for Marion employees
• Insanity plea thrown out in police assault case
• Emergency legislation given approval by St. Marys council
• First step taken for new sewage rules
• Evers elected to 3rd term on county FSA committee
• Celina wrestlers placed second over weekend