Saturday, January 27th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The number of foreclosure cases and sheriff sales have skyrocketed statewide and in some area counties, but the overall impact, so far, has been minimal. Auglaize County Auditor Karyn Schumann, who handles the transfer of sheri . . .
COLDWATER - The Palace was packed on Friday night and those in attendance were treated to an instant classic performed by Coldwater and St. Henry in a Midwest Athletic Conference rivalry matchup. Coldwater led by as many as 10 . . .
VERSAILLES - In the game of basketball, as in all things, there's a fine line between success and failure. And when a team is struggling the line becomes even finer. Friday night two struggling basketball teams, Versailles an . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Facility will provide care for disabled adults
• Students will now receive scholarships
• Man pleads guilty to drug possession
• St. Marys man going back to jail
• St. Marys man gets jail for sex charge involving minor
• Van Wert showing why its undefeated
• Elida ends eight-game slide at Celina
• Fort Recovery sets tone from the start
• Defiance pulls off upset for first win this year in WBL
• Rangers hold off Wildcats
• Fisher's 29 leads the way for Parkway