Saturday, October 27th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Area volunteers are well into preparations for two Giving Thanks community dinners but there will be no such dinner in Celina this year. Celina co-chair Carol Burnett said she had only nine volunteers to head up the 19 committe . . .
MARIA STEIN - The Marion Local Flyers capped the school's first undefeated season in 36 years Friday night by blowing away the New Bremen Cardinals by a score of 40-0. The win also gives the Flyers an unblemished 9-0 Midwest At . . .
FORT RECOVERY - The St. Henry Redskins finished their season on a high note as they used a solid defensive effort to post a 34-6 Midwest Athletic Conference win over the Fort Recovery Indians in Midwest Athletic Conference action . . .
VERSAILLES - Area football fans might admit that they rooted for Parkway this season, unless the Panthers were their school's opponent for the week. It's hard not to root for the Panthers, a team that has struggled over the pas . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Traffic slows to wagon speed at this farm
• Four Mercer County townships seek levies
• Court system online for free public access
• Parkway likely done at 8-2
• Offense takes center stage for Defiance in win over Celina
• Flyers, Cavs and O-G move to the postseason
• Anna keeps Minster winless for the year
• St. Marys closes season with a blowout