Saturday, February 7th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Mercer County again has ranked No. 1 among the state's 88 counties for farm income in 2007, with total income increasing almost 32 percent from 2006. Higher market prices produced increases in almost all categories for the coun . . .
ST. HENRY - On a night when they struggled with their shooting, the St. Henry Redskins did the little things to come up with a huge 61-48 Midwest Athletic Conference win over long-time rival Fort Recovery on Friday night at the S . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Mercer County sheriff cutting costs
• Officials reviewing bids for aerial photography
• Celina rallies after poor start
• Rangers run record to 15-0
• Panthers escape Hangar with victory
• Roughriders' rally falls short in defeat
Tuesday, February 21
Monday, February 20
Saturday, February 18
Friday, February 17