Tuesday, February 10th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLDWATER - Land owners whose properties abut a portion of Hillcrest Drive and West South Street will be required to install sidewalks, curbs, gutters and driveway approaches as part of the village's street construction project. . . .
ST. MARYS - Trailing Defiance by eight points with 41/2 minutes left in the game, St. Marys found a way to get back into the contest and tied the game at 41-all with 1:52 remaining. Unfortunately, the Roughriders suffered a bit . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Councilman urges members to look toward the future
• Resident may set up petition for Scott St. resurfacing
• Board members want to teach public levy facts
• Mercer, Auglaize counties both get ag disaster declarations
• Bulldog boys and girls sweep swimming meet