Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Thursday, September 24th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
MONTEZUMA - Fire destroyed the recently remodeled Rumors at the Lake restaurant early this morning turning a one-block section of state Route 219 into a parking lot for responding fire department vehicles. Local fire chief Dan . . .
Decoy coyotes are proving to be a good way to scare off Giant Canada Geese for folks who don't want them or their droppings in their yards and ponds. The geese eat grass and produce large droppings that routinely litter sidewal . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Mercer Health gets new CEO
• $3.4 million sewer project
• Pulling out sweet memories of a time gone by
• Council wants to improve water treatment plant
• Niswonger Performing Arts Center strives to bring in more nationally acclaimed shows
• MAC unbeatens set for Friday showdown
• Bulldogs are still in search of first victory
• 1985 was a special season for St. Henry
• Impact Game of the Week: Parkway at Fort Recovery