Friday, September 11th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
NEW BREMEN - Elementary students in the New Bremen school district are learning the importance of working together toward a mutual goal - building race cars that can race across the gym floor toward the finish line. They use ne . . .
The effects of state funding cuts have been magnified at the local level as the number of needy people has skyrocketed in the last year. Statistics on the subject and the increased case loads at Mercer County Job and Family Ser . . .
Three-game wins on the volleyball court are usually not very emotional, but that wasn't the case for Celina on Thursday. After the unexpected death of her mother earlier this week, Celina volleyball head coach Carolyn Dammeyer . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Illegal dump
• Talks continue on 'green energy' savings plan
• Area farmer to get funds for pollution fix
• County home's finances move from red to black ink; dog warden catches strays
• St. Marys school board fails to adjourn
• Local company awarded jail furniture bid
• Dahlia trial garden a surprising find
• Painting of Jesus has heavenly touch
• Celina in sole possession of first
• Richards is a contender to win on Saturday
• Flyers win easily in three over Blue Jays
• A look back at this week in history
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4