Friday, March 5th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A local telephone company was awarded $4.3 million to expand broadband (high-speed) service in the Fort Recovery area. Wabash Mutual Telephone Co. was the largest recipient of the nearly $10 million awarded to three Ohio broadb . . .
PAULDING - The Celina Bulldogs used a solid defensive effort and great shooting to post a 56-45 win in Division II district semifinal action over the Napoleon Wildcats on Thursday night at Paulding High School. With the win, th . . .
A caravan of marked cruisers left the Mercer County Jail early Sunday carrying 24 inmates from the old building that served the area since 1939. The inmates and their sack lunches were taken to the Auglaize County Jail to allow . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• City debates revenue opportunities for parks
• 'Babies will cry'
• Campaign addresses prevention
• Menacing inscription found in restroom
• Mercer County handyman retires
• Money-stealing fungus in area corn
• Mobile home park still at risk
• Fort Recovery church gets make-over
• Local wrestlers reach second day
• Cavs and Indians come up short in semifinals
• Wildcats will face Flyers for district crown
• MAC, WBL results from state wresting