Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Monday, May 3rd, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Buoyed by recent donations totaling $75,000 from two area agricultural businesses, the Grand Lake Restoration Initiative has collected almost $450,000 to test sediment removal technology in the lake. Fundraising chairman Milt M . . .
NEW BREMEN - With conference track meets coming up in just over a week, area teams gathered at Cardinal Field in New Bremen for the 10th annual Cardinal Invitational. While Northwest Conference power Spencerville picked up the . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Local voters may face poll challenge
• Winter in Mercer, Auglaize counties stressful for bees
• Celina Police investigating
• Park entrance work nearing completion
• Police investigating splicer theft
• Reporter receives first place award
• Mattraw gets football opportunity at Toledo
• Bulldogs get fourth place twice at Bryan