Monday, May 17th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Two local men will appear in Celina Municipal Court this afternoon in connection with the apparent disposal of a stolen car in Grand Lake on Saturday night. Edwin T. Lovelace, 58, 440 Touvelle St., Lot 37, and Alfred " . . .
ELIDA - The Celina baseball team looked headed for a sectional title on Saturday with a four-run lead going into the bottom of the seventh inning with their ace pitcher on the hill. However, Shawnee rallied to score five runs i . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Attendees back income tax hike
• Funding shortage may affect 2 jobs
• Fourth Street - from golden to renewal
• Teachers' union supports federal grant application
• Rocket Club falls short
• Graduation set for Sunday
• Crowell, defense lead Parkway past Paulding
• Brenneman, Celina duo advance to district play
• Indiana duo capture victories at Eldora