Thursday, February 17th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
WAPAKONETA - Auglaize County Commissioners are trying to get informed about wind turbines after learning wind energy companies are talking to residents. On Tuesday, John Leutz, a senior policy analyst for the County Commissione . . .
CELINA - City officials need to report financial information more often and in a way that makes sense of the whole picture, Robin Elston, a consultant from Celina, told council members. Elston was hired by the city for $8,700 t . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Hunt on for lake project money
• Budget explained
• Celina likely to get cited over sludge application
• 10-year anniversary
• Burkettsville man guilty of attempted felonious assault
• Grant received to help buy fire truck
• Phone lines, all service back in operation
• Gallery added to Wassenberg Art Center fifty years ago
• Bulldogs must remain focused on philosophy of one game at a time
• Strong work ethic was the key for Hunziker
• Grand Lake Hoop-la