Monday, February 14th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Family members escaped their burning Mud Pike home without injury Saturday morning. The house is a complete loss. Celina Fire Department, along with five other departments, responded to the home of Steve and Katey Eic . . .
A former Celina-area man faces numerous charges stemming from a Nov. 15 armed robbery at the Motor Inn Truck Stop near Mendon. Stevie D. Morgan, 30, a Van Wert County resident who formerly resided at 8338 U.S. 33, was indicted . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Digester producer discusses energy output in Ohio
• Solar firm CEO sees bright future in Ohio market
• Mendon under boil advisory
• Wapak dominates on way to WBL title
• Bulldogs' swimmers, divers off to strong start
• Bulldogs extend winning streak to 13 straight
Saturday, March 25
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Saturday, February 4