Friday, June 17th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Roadwork will continue in the city this fall as a portion of U.S. 127 is resurfaced. City council members this week approved the first reading of an ordinance to contract with the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODO . . .
COLDWATER - Brandon Wolters pitched five strong innings and Coldwater took advantage of the walks and errors by Fort Recovery for a 7-0 win on Thursday night at Veterans Field. The Cavaliers are now 10-2 this summer while Fort . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Buyer seeks camp
• Drinking water meets standards
• Four local women seek Miss Ohio title
• County gets bids for Zuma lagooon
• Trio pleads not guilty to stealing from cars
• 2011 Daily Standard Softball Dream Team