Wednesday, October 10th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The Ohio EPA has issued Mercer Energy the necessary permits for the construction and operation of an ethanol plant to be built between Celina and St. Marys. On Tuesday, the Ohio EPA signed off on an air pollution control permit . . .
MINSTER - The Dannon Company has been fined $71,350 by the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency for 10 spills or illegal discharges into the Miami and Erie Canal that have been documented since March 2004. The EPA and Dannon, t . . .
MARIA STEIN - You want motivation, try a 10 foot by five foot banner, that is visible to you and everyone else that tells of your lack of success and you get some idea of what faced the Marion Local Flyer volleyball team every da . . .
DEFIANCE - It was a simple equation: Win the match, take the title. Celina went into its regular-season finale needing a win over Defiance to capture the Western Buckeye League girls soccer title outright. Any other result mean . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Several charges filed against woman for drug-related death
• Political pressure may lead to lowering of speed limits
• Center, Liberty and Gibson townships' voters will select trustees, clerk
• Lighting up Coldwater
• Bulldogs struggle on the road at Ottawa
• Season comes to an end for lady golfers