Friday, October 27th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLDWATER - A local father and son - separated by hundreds of miles - are currently training for very different events. Cpl. Tyler Kahlig, a 2004 Coldwater High School graduate, is undergoing "war reality" exercises in Californ . . .
The Northwood subdivision off state Route 703 needs new sewer pipes throughout the neighborhood, a fix that could cost $1 million or so. The revelation - backed up by alarmingly high amounts of storm water infiltrating the syst . . .
NEW BREMEN - The third-ranked team in the state in Division IV and second-seeded New Knoxville Rangers used a balanced and strong hitting attack to overcome sloppy play to rally and defeat the 12th-ranked St. Henry Redskins 25-20 . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• County auditor candidates emphasize public service
• Contracts advance ethanol plant development
• Audubon Society plans bird habitat project
• Rockford citizen of the year named at banquet
• County to make repairs at 4-H camp
• Grant request likely to go to federal level
• Two brothers receive suspended sentences
• Judge honors Coldwater man's request for jail time
• Local college student kills self
• Bulldogs pick up another easy win in tourney
• Cavs have shot at district title for first time since 1999
• History Channel story features Celina's founder