Wednesday, January 23rd, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A 51-year-old Celina native was found frozen in a ditch beneath his pickup truck on Sunday at a dumpsite not far from his home in Ohio City. A cause of death of Richard R. "Jose" Berlanga is pending an autopsy. Officials believ . . .
DEFIANCE - The Celina wrestling team took a step closer to wrapping up a perfect Western Buckeye League dual meet season with a 47-18 win over Defiance on Tuesday. The win puts the MatDogs at 8-0 in league duals this season. Ce . . .
It's a what-kind-of-doodle? Labradoodle - the offspring of a Labrador retriever and standard poodle. They're all the rage in the dog world along with other designer dogs like schnoodles, puggles, pompapoos, Jackatese, chugs - p . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Relief is near from freeze
• Despite low supplies, food banks still serving
• Glitch in software causes billing error
• Upgrade comes zapped with high price estimation
• Motorcycle giveaway planned at 2008 Celina Lake Festival
• New board members sworn into positions
• Homan and Yoder dominate the paint in 12th straight win
• Flyers suffer loss on the road at Lehman
• Exercise can now be a snap