Wednesday, April 16th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The price tag on the expansion and renovation project at Mercer County Community Hospital in Coldwater has nearly doubled from the initial $3 million estimate announced in January, 2007. The hospital's board of trustees this we . . .
ST. MARYS - Communication was the apparent theme at the board of education meeting Tuesday night, with steps taken to broaden the scope and more steps to rein it in. School board members approved a contract for a message delive . . .
ROCKFORD -Tuesday saw undefeated Parkway, fresh off a non-league win over rival Coldwater, take on a Minster team that lost its first two games of the season over the weekend. Parkway coach Eric Stachler said after the game tha . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Treasurer tells area Dems about work to limit Ohio foreclosures
• Experienced treasurer to begin work in August
• Street reconstruction moving along well
• Most of 2007 class to seek higher education
• BOE member suggests monitoring teachers usage of ProgressBook
• Contract talks continue
• Basketball court to be named after high bidder
• Minster man admits guilt in I-75/Dayton traffic stop
• Schwieterman Pharmacies in Coldwater moves to new site
• Celina eclipses WBL win total from last year in three games
• Bulldogs win third straight game