Thursday, June 11th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A 42-year-old Celina man faces multiple felony charges in connection with the drug-related death of his wife Tuesday night. Brett Riley, 428 E. Livingston St., was arrested this morning upon release from Mercer County Community . . .
ST. MARYS - The question is: How to get kids across the four-lane after the new school is built. Yes, the buses will travel via the existing overpass; but what about daily travel before and after school when transportation is . . .
ST. HENRY - Coldwater, finally getting the ACME season underway after the spring team's run to the state semifinals, scored seven times in the top of the first inning and got stellar pitching to beat St. Henry 13-0 in five inning . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Police chase under investigation
• Local historic programs cut
• Employee likely to be hired to dish out $1 million for agricultural conservation
• Officials all smiles over graduation test results
• Green energy may boost county coffers
• Residential plot annexed into village
• Grand Lake suffers first loss of season
• Junior Golf series has opening tournament
• Imwalle leads Flyers to win over Panthers