Monday, January 13th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
New technology gets data to doctors miles away so life-saving treatment can begin much sooner. Telemedicine links to bigger hospitals bring specialized care that previously was unavailable to patients at smaller, rural hospita . . .
ST. MARYS - Chris Burden and Kelly Fulmer both entered Saturday's non-league girls basketball tilt seeking a dose of momentum as the second half of the 2013-14 regular season gets underway. Burden's New Bremen Cardinals were t . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Immigration reform needed, local agriculture official says
• Flu cases climbing locally
• Wabash River district dams pass inspection
• Minster pulls away in fourth quarter
• Celina's boys easily capture team championship
• Marion Local earns road win over Van Wert
• Three unbeaten teams remain in WOHSBC
Tuesday, February 21
Monday, February 20
Saturday, February 18
Friday, February 17