Tuesday, January 15th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLDWATER - Residents living in the 300 and 400 blocks of East Vine Street have signed a petition requesting village officials correct a traffic nightmare involving semitrailers arriving and leaving the abutting Basic Grain Compa . . .
Eighteen applicants from Mercer County were approved for a total of $329,000 from the USDA's Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) for fiscal year 2008, about $100,000 more than last year. The nationwide voluntary pro . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Fort Recovery schools to spend over $100,000 on computers, technology
• Schools have no verified acts of bullying to report
• Coldwater looking good financially
• Resident criticized city over collection method
• Two empty council seats filled
• State names elementary a school of distinction
• Bulldogs hammered on the road
• Former local stars are shining at collegiate level