Tuesday, April 15th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Cooper Farms is celebrating its 70th anniversary, and the company's processing division in St. Henry is celebrating 20 years in the local community. To mark the occasion, company officials will hold a public open house from 1 t . . .
MARIA STEIN - Marion Local High School will bid farewell to one of its larger classes in May, according to reports presented when the board of education met Monday night. A list of 93 prospective graduates was approved, with s . . .
COLDWATER - The Coldwater softball team opened the Midwest Athletic Conference portion of the schedule in dramatic fashion scoring five times in their last two plate appearances to rally and beat the Fort Recovery Indians 5-4 Mon . . .
Celina Police nabbed a local man wanted by the U.S. Marshal's Office Sunday night and all it took was a red light violation. Eric N. Collins, 39, 115 S. Elm St., was taken into custody without resistance after Patrolman Gabe Ba . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• 60 acres sought for new sports complex
• Celina officials to renegotiate parkland swap
• Auglaize County Special Olympics takes state champ title
• St. Henry BOE looking at future financial matters
• Council discusses firefighters' contract
• Swimmers beware of the increase in pool parasites
• Program will be offered for chronically-ill patients
• Council considers no parking zone on north side of Sycamore Street
• Celina makes all the plays for a victory
• Parkway gets early advantage over Cavs
• Ohio Wesleyan the right choice for Mackenbach
Thursday, July 27
Wednesday, July 26
Tuesday, July 25
Tuesday, July 25
Wednesday, June 14