Tuesday, April 8th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Celina City Council members want changes made on a proposal to relocate the Pullman Bay Park entrance. The current proposal swaps city park land for private land owned by local developer Ron Amstutz, which is where the new entr . . .
State boat dock rentals are down significantly at Grand Lake St. Marys State Park. "They are down as low as I have seen it since I started here in 2000, down enough that it's got me a little concerned," Assistant Park Manager B . . .
If it appears that Dayton's Fifth Third Field has a bit of a Midwest Athletic Conference feel in the upcoming weeks, it's not an illusion. Eight of the 10 MAC baseball teams will play games at the field of the Dayton Dragons, C . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• St. Marys councilor fears dog attack looms
• New Bremen man indicted in online sting case
• Founders and volunteers honored
• Two dog parks planned around Grand Lake
• State offers to pay for road project
• Local man admits fault in '07 injury accident
• Celina woman gets prison for kicking cops
• Minster Police investigating break ins
• St. Henry baseball wins fifth straight
• Bulldogs go extra innings to down Findlay
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4