Tuesday, April 29th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Bob Chaney doesn't have a shimmering green neck or bright orange webbed feet, but he recently resembled a papa Mallard duck. Chaney climbed to the depths of a storm sewer and battled hungry dogs and cats while on a mission to l . . .
Members of area churches will participate in a Service in Song in celebration of Farm City Week on Sunday at Bethany United Methodist Church in Celina. As the weeklong observance implies, most of the musical selections - perfor . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Councilman worries about beer sale at Friday Bluesfest
• Family time can be well spent in local rural areas
• Vacation time approved for new city director
• $100,000 still left for Grand Lake farmers
• Offense carries Cavs past Redskins
• Rain halts contest with Celina on top of Minster
• Parkway halts late Adams Central rally