Friday, April 25th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Three Geotubes containing liquid hog manure were opened Thursday at a Maria Stein hog farm, but reports that will show whether the technology is economically feasible to use as a manure management tool won't be done until June. . . .
It will be a battle between students from St. Marys and Celina to see who can pick up the most trash during Saturday's annual cleanup around Grand Lake from 9 a.m. to noon. The winner will win bragging rights and a traveling tr . . .
MINSTER - In a mid-week triangular meet featuring a trio of neighboring MAC schools, the Minster Wildcats played host to the Marion Local Flyers and the New Bremen Cardinals and sent their guests home with defeats on both the boy . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Company planning to voluntarily lower toxins
• Area artist and instructor mixes it up
• Board approves raise for support staff
• Chase your dreams, you may catch one
• Street problems concern council
• State approves permits for chicken farm expansion
• Girl Scouts heading up Grenada effort
• Redskins edge Indians in another pitchers' duel
• Flyers beat Panthers for sixth win in a row
• Stout hurls one-hitter in 'Skins win
Tuesday, February 21
Monday, February 20
Saturday, February 18
Friday, February 17