Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Wednesday, October 17th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
NEW BREMEN - Dale Fallat, chairman of the Ohio Chamber of Commerce, believes the state's business future is bright given its diversity and bounty. Fallat, who is employed as vice president of corporate services for The Anderson . . .
The Mercer County engineer's job is to address issues involving public safety, not water quality. That's what county engineer Jim Wiechart told members of the Lake Improvement Association's Lake Restoration Committee on Monday . . .
SHAWNEE TOWNSHIP - Two soccer matches. Two goals scored and two differing styles of action. In the opening match of the Division II boy's soccer sectional, Celina got a goal early in the first half, then kicked the ball around . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Cost of electricity doubles at Parkway
• Newcomer challenges incumbents
• Candidates seek to fill empty seats
• Southwestern Auglaize County Chamber has lots to be happy about
• State committing over $270,000 to lure company
• Officials continue to study traffic safety near school
• Celina girls win 7-0 in a game halted early
• Fairview merely a speed bump for the Redskins
• Momentum still going strong for Minster