Monday, May 23rd, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
GRAND LAKE - Lake business operators facing another summer of blue-green algae blooms got a pep talk Saturday and lots of information. The two biggest positives are the lake is open and the fish are safe to eat, said Milt Mille . . .
LIMA - For the second straight day, clutch plays were in abundance for the St. Henry Redskins' baseball team. A five-run fifth inning gave the Redskins a lead on Lima Central Catholic, and a defensive gem by Nathan Uhlenhake pr . . .
MINSTER - For the second year in a row, Minster was able to use the home track advantage to sweep both halves of the Division III district track meet. The Wildcat boys cruised to an easy 135-83 win over runner-up Delphos St . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Teacher closes book on 50-year career
• Passenger in critical condition after accident
• Pair submits offers for wetlands project
• Late band director honored
• Cargill lowest bidder for supplying road salt
• 110 graduating seniors will receive diplomas
• Celina's tennis duo just misses state berth